LiteraryArchitects

Literary Architects, LLC works with authors to combine the quality and standards of traditional publishing with the flexibility and control of self-publishing. Literary Architects' publishing professionals specialize in selecting and partnering with committed authors to produce trade-quality books, consulting with authors to plan and execute custom sales and marketing strategies, and providing authors with fulfillment and distribution of their books.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Face Time in Chicago

I had a great drive up to Chicago last week to see a couple of new, prospective authors. In corporate America, we very rarely had budgets for travel and when we did, I had no time. So, over the years, I learned to live without face time, but I can honestly say now that I've met more authors face-to-face in the past year than I have in the past five years.

It was a great meeting and a chance to not only communicate via a long distance call, but a chance to really see expressions and body language and workspaces and more. It's always worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home