LiteraryArchitects

Literary Architects, LLC works with authors to combine the quality and standards of traditional publishing with the flexibility and control of self-publishing. Literary Architects' publishing professionals specialize in selecting and partnering with committed authors to produce trade-quality books, consulting with authors to plan and execute custom sales and marketing strategies, and providing authors with fulfillment and distribution of their books.

Monday, April 10, 2006

From you to your website to MP3s to my iPOD

I get it. I so get podcasts. Tonight, after yoga, I asked my instructor when she'd have her website up. She's a step ahead of me. They're already working on MP3s. It's purely selfish on my part. I just want a recording of her talking through the relaxation that I can download and burn to a CD to use at home.

Done right, ancillary content can really work for your book. Downloadable supplemental articles, teacher manuals, audio files, podcasts, pronunciation guides, discussion questions all work for me. Keep you readers coming to you. It will be perfect if she ever does a book on yoga. She'll have a built in audience to her website ready to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home